meter quotes

Report a leak/problem

Have a question?

Moving Home?

Find out what to do and when

Potable Water Supplier - Thames Water

If you have a problem with potable water or you have a faulty water meter that needs replacing, then please contact Thames Water as County Water Ltd are not responsible for potable water in Upper Heyford.