meter quotes

Report a leak/problem

Have a question?

Moving Home?

Find out what to do and when

Your County Water Account

Problems paying? We can help

If you're having problems paying your bill, please do let us know because the chances are we can help you or recommend somebody that can. Here are some options:

Better managing your payments
You could make budgeting easier by paying us via Standing Order and spreading your bills over 12 months. Find out more here.

Reducing your water use and the money you spend with us
Having a water meter fitted or using some simple water saving devices are the easiest ways to reduce your bills.

Worried about your finances and debt in general?
There are independent and expert professionals you can contact who can help you to better manage your money. These services are generally non-profits, charities or government funded and are therefore free to use - do not accept help from any organisation that attempts to charge you for their advice or assistance. Try debt charity StepChange or your local Citizen's Advice Bureau.

Special requirements
If you have particular requirements due to your age, ill health, a disability, mental illness or additional needs, please contact our Customer Service Team.